Thursday, June 16, 2011

Haven't really been up to date lately with running kids around, and work, etc. But in April, our horse Little Miss had finally had her baby! The kids were so excited...but Brian I think was more happy than they were. Bella was so excited she had to get in the pen and touch the Little Lady. SO DARN CUTE!


She lived for at least a week, then she got really sick over spring break vacation. She died with a twisted intestine.



A few hours after the pen incident, she cut her own hair! I was picking kids up from school when I got a call from Brian saying I needed to get home asap. He didn't tell me why or what Bella did, but I knew it was trouble. When I got home, I took a good long look at her, but (at first) I couldn't see what was wrong with her. Daidree suddenly ran out of the room laughing her head off and said, "Mom! Look at her hair!" Ha ha. Bella was in trouble! Thankfully her bangs are growing back, and hopefully she won't cut her beautiful hair anymore!




Bella has been very naughty lately! Ha ha! She absolutley thought she needed a tattoo. Ugh! Where does she come up with this stuff?!!







No comments: